Department of B.C.A
The Department of Computer Applications was established in the year 2000, as an academic centre for undergraduate studies in Science discipline. The department has well-experienced, dedicated faculty members with different specializations.
Students are motivated to take part in software development contests, project exhibitions, seminars, technical quiz, paper presentations, programming competitions to get maximum practical exposure and also in co-curricular activities.
The goal of the department is to provide high quality undergraduate education in computer applications by enhancing the effective teaching methodologies and to prepare student with the skills that are necessary for the success in the placement opportunities.
The Programme Educational Objectives of the under graduate programme of Computer Applications are,
- Quality education is the basic need of the society. Our department is focusing on shaping and enriching the quality of students passing out of our institution With DISTINCTION and makes them industry ready and immediately employable in the IT industry.
- To prepare students to get placed in various IT sectors & other industries.
- To encourage students to get continuous Gold medals & more number of Ranks.
- To develop Leadership Qualities & individual skills.
- To educate the students to be successful computer application professionals in this global environment.
- To prepare the students to face real world problems and to lead a pleasant life.
To create a teaching, learning environment that will provide best opportunity for the students to develop as competent professionals, to serve the computing industry and contribute to our nation's socio-economic progress.
- To educate students at under graduate level (BCA) in the fundamental and advanced concepts of computing discipline.
- To foster practical skills in our students with an emphasis on ethics, interpersonal development and professional competency.
- To prepare them to pursue exemplary careers in industries, academia and research.
- To impart the ability to use the expertise in computing to meet the ever growing demands of the society.